HOW WE WORK
Almost every business has inside of it the makings of an Exceptional Business. Our job is to find that valuable core and help grow it into the framework (structure, infrastructure, cornerstone, etc) of a highly functioning, successful, and rewarding business.
We are not about squeezing your unique business into a one size fits all framework. Even though many business practices are (and should be) similar, transferable, and repeatable, every business is still different. Every owner, every team, and every business structure has its own intrinsic and evolved strengths and weaknesses. Your business is not exactly like any other, and although reading a book on best business practices and implementing those practices would be a valuable use of your time, becoming truly exceptional takes more than following a standard pattern or list.
Because you and your business are unique, you need and deserve a wholistic plan built on your strengths, your needs, your life passage, your opportunities, your motives, and your passions. Unless these are all taken into account you do not, by our definition, have an Exceptional Business.
THE EXCEPTIONAL BUSINESS GAME PLAN
- Get to know you and your business. Every business is different. They all have things they do well and things they don’t.
2. Analyze your business to find out what has made you successful, and to find out what is holding you back.
3. Work with you, the owner, and/or your executive team to figure out where you want to be.
4. Design an action plan beginning with the building blocks already in place and adding in new ideas and best practices.
5. Work with executives, management, and the rest of the team to implement the plan.
6. Stay with the implementation process for as long as it takes.
7. Tweak as necessary.